£5 tickets need to be booked online, so get booking now and enjoy our shows for less - and don't forget you can bring up to three friends aged 16 – 25 for £5 each. Check out our FAQs for more on how to make the most of your Tate Collective benefits.
We have a team of 16-25 year olds based in London, Liverpool and St Ives who program and run lots of the free events, workshops and talks on offer to Tate Collective.
- Tate Collective is Tate's scheme open to 16-25 year olds worldwide. Tate Collective gives access to £5 exhibition tickets, free events and opportunities and discounts across Tate.
- On your 26th birthday your account will cease to offer £5 tickets.
- As part of Tate Collective you can book up to 4 tickets for yourself and 3 friends. Everyone in the group has to be aged between 16–25 years old.
- In order to redeem your £5 tickets, we need to check you're as young as you say you are. You need to provide a form of Valid ID (passport, driving licence, student card with DoB or PASS card) when you are at the event or exhibition. If you book for yourself and a group of friends, everyone will need to prove their age to redeem their tickets.
- £5 tickets can only be booked online at tate.org.uk and once you’re logged into your Tate Collective account.
- Tickets are for personal use and may not be resold or exchanged. No refunds, either. We like commitment.
- Tickets are valid for the date and time stated. Please check your tickets on your order confirmation as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Tate reserves the right to refuse admission, terminate a visit, or withdraw Tate Collective benefits.
- By attending an event or exhibition, ticket holders consent to being photographed or filmed incidentally and to Tate’s publication or broadcast of any such photographs or film.
- When you sign up to Tate Collective you’ll be opted in to our monthly newsletter. It's full of really good stuff. If you don’t wan't to hear from us please update your preferences in your account.
By signing up you’re agreeing to being honest about your age, promising to have a good time at our galleries and respecting other visitors when you're with us.
- Finally, we hope you stay with us 'til you turn 26. If you want to cancel your Tate Collective subscription before then, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll miss you.